1. Hello Guest and welcome to the Calblaze community.

Here you will find a lot of useful information as it relates to the California Marijuana: The Mecca Capital of the world for Cannabis

Thanks for joining us at the Calblaze community and enjoy!

Wow, this guy is the master!

Discussion in 'Rolling Joints' started by Rob101, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Rob101

Rob101 New Member

Look at those joints LOL

2. patrick

patrick Member

Nice1 But i wont be happy with smoking glue and wooden sticks :/ But really nice jobs you have done man !

3. johnbelley

johnbelley Member

it's aaalll organic Maaaan!

4. patrick

patrick Member

But he uses neither of these?

5. johnbelley

johnbelley Member

he sticks are there for air flow. after the joint is done you take them out before smoking, and it leaves a path for air all the way through. he makes these too tight to not have that, wouldnt be able to smoke them.

6. On Notice

On Notice New Member

Yes, when they're too tight something has to give. It looks like this guy has perfected that and hundreds of other techniques. There is a market for this sort of thing.

7. Daniel

Daniel New Member

This is absolutely amazing, I wonder how long it took him to practice all of that. I love the creativity behind all of this, I would very much like to smoke a Pikachu some time haha.

8. Samuel Jacob

Samuel Jacob New Member

haha, lol, this guy is insane

9. costin

costin Member

Funny guy, like all of his age
    He obtained flexibility through long practice, nothing more
    Since he used a gun this time, maybe next time he would come up with something fashionable, like a pokemon

10. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

I've seen this guy and his amazing joints in an article once! Absolutely magnificent, would love to have one of these just to show the guys haha!

11. usmantemuri1

usmantemuri1 Member

he actually seems like a cool dude he's not a braggy wigger asshole