1. Hello Guest and welcome to the Calblaze community.

Here you will find a lot of useful information as it relates to the California Marijuana: The Mecca Capital of the world for Cannabis

Thanks for joining us at the Calblaze community and enjoy!

Would you use a Marijuana delivery service in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles' started by Cannabispreneur, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Cannabispreneur

Cannabispreneur New Member

With websites like Speedweed, you can get delivery of Marijuana right to your doorstep and hey, why not? It's an ever growing market so of course that would be an option. It begs the question, would you even bother going to a dispensary if you could just get it through the mail? Would it take the connection out sort of like if you could get Starbucks right at your doorstep without having to go to an actual location to get it?

What're your guys thoughts on this?

2. Starzoid

Starzoid New Member

Great analogy - my answer would have to be sure, but then again I am the sort of person who would do the same with Starbucks too. So long as the product is the same quality I would get in person I would love this option. I can get all the connection time I need elsewhere. How about you, Cannabispreneur?

3. costin

costin Member

With my infernal schedule each day, a home delivery is necessary, but if you have time, why not going to a dispensary? You get the chance to talk to the seller, see what`s new

4. uloveit

uloveit New Member

As much as this would be convenient, I simply don't see it just yet. Maybe after a few years, this feature could be available to the consumer and something he could think about doing.

5. costin

costin Member

If everything is ok with Prop 64, I think it will be a boom in this area. Delivery companies are interested in obtaining revenues and if there is a new merchandise on the market that needs to be packed and delivered, it`s welcome

6. usmantemuri1

usmantemuri1 Member

Kushfly Medical Marijuana Delivery