1. Hello Guest and welcome to the Calblaze community.

Here you will find a lot of useful information as it relates to the California Marijuana: The Mecca Capital of the world for Cannabis

Thanks for joining us at the Calblaze community and enjoy!

Record High # support legalization

Discussion in 'How CA Prop 64 Apply to/Affect Me' started by razorphish, Oct 19, 2016.

1. razorphish

razorphish Administrator Staff Member

Looks like a record number of people are beginning to support the legalization of marijuana.

This is a cool story

2. Wild Sarah

Wild Sarah New Member

I do activism for other herbals currently under the assault of the DEA. From my activism in these areas, I have made contacts with many high-profile mj groups. We have a common ground here in that we are desperately fighting prohibition and the failed war on drugs. I think most people support legalization simply because they resent the government's intrusiveness.

3. Sarahk26

Sarahk26 New Member

Marijuana is not in the same league as crack or heroin. There's really no reason not to legalize it. I can see why there's a record number of people who support legalization of marijuana.

4. Samuel Jacob

Samuel Jacob New Member

That is great. People are really starting to understand the purpose of marijuana!!!

5. costin

costin Member

I don`t know why, but all the information about it reminds of the Pokemon craziness
    It was on top few months and then the decline. I fear that it will happen the same, the interest of supporter would soon decrease

6. Mayoorcity

Mayoorcity New Member

The share of Americans who favor legalizing the use of marijuana continues to increase. Today, 57% of U.S. adults say the use of marijuana should be made legal, while 37% say it should be illegal. Day by Day, the rate at which people demands for its legalisation increases.

7. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

I honestly don't understand anyone who WOULDN'T Support it. Sure if you don't like it, don't do it. Doesn't mean you should stop other people from doing it!

Glad to see there's a shift in the tide though and more and more people are coming around!

8. usmantemuri1

usmantemuri1 Member

While support for legalization is higher among Democrats and independents (at 67 percent and 70 percent, respectively),