1. Hello Guest and welcome to the Calblaze community.

Here you will find a lot of useful information as it relates to the California Marijuana: The Mecca Capital of the world for Cannabis

Thanks for joining us at the Calblaze community and enjoy!

Is It Just Me?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by On Notice, Oct 15, 2016.

1. On Notice

On Notice New Member

Or does everyone believe that the best strains are grown outdoors? Sorry, but I'm a believer that the natural way is the best way and there is no perfect way to replicate sunlight or the earth when subjected to the natural elements like sun and rain.

2. watcher99

watcher99 New Member

That might be the case, however indoor is much safer regarding the law. I have a friend who grew his own but it was such a remote place that is practically impossible to find it. Sure outdoor is better, but also more dangerous

3. costin

costin Member

I think outdoor could be a solution, if it`s property or the land of somebody close enough to accept it
    In addition, you should protect your precious garden from the attention of neighbors, probably a high fence will do the trick. In addition, don`t tell your neighbors what are you doing in your garden, some are conservative and might get scared and cause you trouble

4. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

I do notice a slight difference in outdoor grown ones! I wouldn't say it is the *best* but it is slightly better.