1. Hello Guest and welcome to the Calblaze community.

Here you will find a lot of useful information as it relates to the California Marijuana: The Mecca Capital of the world for Cannabis

Thanks for joining us at the Calblaze community and enjoy!

Can anyone start a Cannabis business?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Cannabispreneur, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Cannabispreneur

Cannabispreneur New Member

When it comes to growing Cannabis in California or any other state for that matter, it's important to understand that the business isn't just for everyone. Being as it's a highly competitive market trying to stand out can be quite the challenge, but if you follow the proper steps and guidelines to qualify as well as have the capital to back-up your initial grow operation, it can be very profitable!

What's your thought on starting a Cannabis business, have you tried with success?

2. costin

costin Member

Thinking to open it when I`d be tired, right now I got two jobs, quite difficult to take care of my own business
    It`s a challenge. I like reading stories about people who took the risk ;)

3. uloveit

uloveit New Member

It surely is an interesting business to start with, however I think the marijuana users are one of the honest peeps out there. If your product is of good quality, then you can surely become competitive and be recognized.

costin likes this.
  4. watcher99

watcher99 New Member

Moments it goes legal and mainstrem, we can expect a lot of these businesses to pop up. Surely they won't all be the ssame quality so you need to be careful when buying.

5. costin

costin Member

One of my friends is a dealer, working underground for the moment and hoping to emerge and legally promote his merchandise
    I noticed that he preserves a kind of friendly relationship with his customers, some are customers for a long time, getting even to become friends

6. Cannabispreneur

Cannabispreneur New Member

Yeah, that's the unfortunate trend with a lot of people is they're stuck in day after day in their day job and just never get the chance to actually try to dabble in fun business opportunities like a Cannabis one, but I suppose we'll see what happens now that Trump is our president. Perhaps it won't be so bad, only time will tell.

7. Mayoorcity

Mayoorcity New Member

Well, Cannabis business is risk involving business with a huge profit return. But you gotta be very careful because of there are lot of surveillance on this kinda biz..

8. Mayoorcity

Mayoorcity New Member

That
    Once it goes legal, i personally would venture into it. Cant wait for them to legalise it.

9. Randomer2000

Randomer2000 Member

Cannabis business owners are some of the best people I know. However starting a business, in this current semi-legal state means you would at the very least have to have some solid contacts. Trying and finding suppliers and trying to get customers to trust you plays a huge impact on success.

10. usmantemuri1

usmantemuri1 Member

You can open up an online hydroponic/organic store. Sell the equipment needed to grow indoors or outdoors.